Hetalia The G-8

Hetalia The G-8
Italy , Germany , Canada , Russia , America , France , England , Japan

Sunday 30 September 2012

UPDATE -!!! Tales Of Xillia 2 Episode 4 Commercial / Tales Series title on PS3 Attachment to Tales Of Xillia 2

Sorry for late update guys !! =w=
I'm pretty busy these times and my exam is coming (even tho I only studies 3 days before it / still , I get good marks and I'm somehow managed to get to the top 15 like that =w=)

TALES OF XILLIA 2 EPISODE 4 COMMERCIAL
Something seems to be happening here ... With Jude attacking Ludger ... And well , I see Ludger attacking Milla in 1 seconds of the video so you need to pause pause on it to see the scene = u = So , as you aware , the game's quotes (it were always there in each CM and also trailer) which is asking about "Are you prepared to destroy this world for the sake of one girl ?" . (I've been wondering who is this girl ,, I guess it's Elle since she is the heroin (GUESS GUESS !!) . 

AND ALSOOO !!!  



GET YOUR PS3 TALES TITLES ATTACHMENTS

If you're a Tales fan ,, I bet you already know the titles that were released on PS3 .. Well , I think I'll just tell it =w=


  • TALES TITLES ON PS3 CURRENTLY :-



 -Tales Of Graces F-
English localization has been released and it was now released in NA and EU during 31st August 2012

-Tales Of Vesperia-
(No English release confirmed yet , XBOX360 version of English's is available)


-Tales Of Xillia-
JP version has been released last year ,, due to 500,000 units were sold during the first week it was released , it was going to have it's localization thi 2013 (OH YEAAAAH!!!)

Btw ,, here's some screenshots for the English localization :,,,



Btw , for Xillia , you must have a CLEAR game file ,, which means you've COMPLETED the game and you'll get a clear save file data . For other game , any can be . And more importantly .... only available for Japanese version of the game .
 -Trolled you ?

Let's just ... 
Wish that ,,, Baba will make it available for the English version ;u; 
(TALES OF XILLIA 2 MIGHT GET A LOCALIZATION !!! MIGHT !!!)



Tales Of Xillia 2 is going to be released at 1 November 2012 .
Play-Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment